- I keep having too many random thoughts in my head to write it all down in an orderly fashion. Bullets will have to do.
- I had a really great weekend. After 3 weeks, I finally got to see my boyfriend again. And yes, he has to be one of the most awesome boyfriends ever, simply because he’s an amazing guy. (For future reference, his name is Scott.) 🙂
- I have great, loving grandparents. I’m blessed to learn so much from them.
- My puppy Ellie is back with me. We are going to have to figure out how she will do here at the farm to see if this is a viable option.
- This morning I was a little off and discouraged about small things. The afternoon got so much better after a quick nap during my lunch break and a very productive afternoon working on some video projects with an awesome video editor, Debbie.
- I like dancing. I wish I’d had more experience and opportunities to do it. I miss what I used to do.
- I love reading other blogs and seeing all the creativity and thoughts of fellow-bloggers. Sometimes I wish I wrote more like them, or simply that I wrote enough to find out the ‘more’ I have to offer. I know all I can be, however, is me.
- I love the end of the day, after sitting and working till five, when I get to come home and relax.
- I need to exercise more.
- I’m tired.
- I’m learning to realize how cool (if time-consuming) video editing can be.
- There are a lot more thoughts in my head that aren’t going to make it into this post. And I do mean A LOT. Slow down brain! Let’s relax a little bit.
I decided to compile a blog with a few random facts from my life lately.
I took the Myers-Briggs test on the FB MyType application. I tested out as INFJ, which I already suspected I might be. What I found out that was interesting was that it’s fairly rare — only 1% of people have this personality type. So now it has been confirmed: I am truly an oddball. 🙂
Secondly, I took another test that confirms I’m a weird mix of characteristics. I was helping out David for a course of his and took a career test that helps you look at your strengths/interests to pin-point careers that might be good for you. My result had only one career listed under it: nurse. Dang it. I don’t really want to be a nurse, although I had considered it in my mid-teens. I really wanted the one that said “amazing counselor” or “talented author,” but it didn’t quite happen. The other combination of my results also said I could be a sign-writer (by hand) or a singing messenger. I think I have a promising future. Or I just have a weird combination of characteristics. I’m trying to figure out if this is good or…just weird.
Third: took another online test, although this was just to test my WPM. I guesstimated it might be around 80. The test showed it as being around 95/WPM. I was surprised and actually kind of proud of myself.
I had five books from the library that were due yesterday. I turned them in today, so I owe the library fifty cents. I just finished “The Mummy Case” by Elizabeth Peters and now will read “The Preacher” by Darren Dillman.
I ate a lot of graham crackers tonight. Last night, I ate a lot of donuts. Even though–or because–I’m working out with Tae Kwon Do again, I should probably watch what I eat more.
Oooh! I recently got my new credit card in the mail after my old one got lost two weeks ago. I’m spoiled–it was hard living without a credit card, particularly with very little cash.
Well, I don’t want to make this random blog too long, so I will randomly end here. Unless I think of any more random facts to share before I do.
Nope. I think that’s it.
New poem on my writing blog today.